How you can help

You can help by donating goods and services, money, or consider a property for lease by the Trust.

You can also help by spreading the word, so that people in difficult circumstances are aware of our services and can be considered for housing assistance.

We are a registered charity and should you wish to donate any money then it is tax deductible. 

Please contact us if you require a receipt. 

We especially appreciate the set up of a regular monthly automatic donation from your account. This helps us budget giving and manage our cash flow and finances.

Our bank account is:

Upper Hutt Housing Trust      38 9018 0184136 00